PAM stuff

Ceri Storey cez at pkl.net
Sun Aug 5 21:19:25 BST 2001

On Sun, Aug 05, 2001 at 06:37:36PM +0100, fbsdusers at rikrose.net wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm attempting to get pam_userdb working, but I really haven't got a clue
> how to get it to compile. Has anyone done so?
Uh well, i've gotten as far as copying it across to
src/lib/libpam/modules .. but it seems to want a security/_pam_aconf.h
header from somewhere. I'm currently having a look at how pam_unix was
.. ajusted.

> THere's a few things that are confusing me. Notably, the lack of a
> default.defs that seems immiediately suitable.
This looks wrong to me, the other modules use the default FreeBSD
Makefile includes.

--
Ceri Storey <cez at pkl.net> http://pkl.net/~cez/
vi(1)! qmail(7)! pie(5)!