Speakers

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 15:48:39 BST 2001

It's time to start nagging about talks.

I know there are a lot of potential speakers in Europe, I've seen you do
talks before so I know you're out there :-)

We're not going to have real refereed papers, there isn't time to do that
properly. Instead what we'd like to to is get all those people who've
presented at Usenix/BSDCon etc to offer to present at BSDCon Europe because
the vast majority of people attending will not have had a chance to see
these talks before.

If you have a talk that you've done before and think it's worth doing it
again to an European audience then please get in touch.

If you have a new talk then that's even better.

I'd like to start filling in the schedule over the next few weeks so don't
hang around thinking about it, get in touch with me now.

Speakers will of course have their conference fee waivered so it's a cheap
way to get in :-)

Paul.