Oracle in FreeBSD

Roger McCalman roger at runcircle.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 10:54:09 BST 2001

My understanding from a friend who uses the Oracle  toolset on Solaris
is that the latest OWS is just Apache with an Apache module
that does the Oracle interface.

Therfore you could probably just use OWS with your own modules or
put the Oracle module (if dynamically linked) into your own
version of Apache.

Cheers, Roger