ISDN Revisted

Simon Griffiths simon.g at claycrossbs.co.uk
Tue Apr 3 09:08:22 BST 2001

According to -isdn they are now doing these with two different chips and
have changed the vendor/device id's so they dont match and the box is marked
as a P-IN100-ST-D. I'm currently in the process of getting the card sent
back to scan as we speak.

Btw, take a look at this mail on -isdn :(

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=5008+7841+/usr/local/www/db/text
/2001/freebsd-isdn/20010211.freebsd-isdn

Si.