Top's topped itself

Mike Bristow mike at urgle.com
Mon Sep 25 15:54:14 BST 2000

On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 02:31:47PM +0100, Jon Schneider wrote:
> I've obtained contrib/top and rebuilt but the problem of confused output remains.
> Are there some header files I need to manually put in place to correspond to the
> new kernel ?

If you updated your kernel source, then I'd update the whole of
/usr/src and buildworld at the same time.  It's frequently not
strictly necessary - you should be able to build libkvm and everything
that uses it (depending on the version of the userland you have
and the precises kernel source you have) - but it's usually a good
idea.

--
Mike Bristow, seebitwopie