CD Set Available

Gary Brewer g.r.brewer at wmin.ac.uk
Thu Sep 14 13:07:59 BST 2000

Hi,

www.linuxemporium.co.uk

Is where I get all my FreeBSD stuff at very reasonable prices. They are
basically the same as what you get from Walnut Creek I believe.

Gary

NOTICE TO USERS
The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged.
If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever, or take any action in reliance on its contents.
If you have received this e-mail in error please e-mail the author by replying to this message and delete the material from your computer.
While reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, you are responsible for carrying out your own virus checks and Crown Castle International does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage thereby arising.
The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of Crown Castle International. At present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk.
All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to Crown Castle International.

Visit Crown Castle International web site on: http://www.crowncastle.com