Southern regional get-together - Friday September 1, 2000

Simon Loader simon at herculeez.com
Fri Sep 1 10:28:07 BST 2000

Josef Karthauser wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 09:34:14AM +0100, Neil Ford wrote:
> > On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 09:39:37PM +0100, John O'Farrell wrote:
> > >
> > > Friday night everywhere drink wise is going to busy, at least the sea
> > > front has loads of space, any suggestions as to the best meeting
> > > point? My own first thought was for the Tin Drum as it is less than
> > > 10 minutes from the station, has lots of space, smoking and non, bar
> > > and good food if we wanted to be really lazy and stay put. The sea on
> > > the other hand has the sunset if the rain holds off.
>
> Sounds good - but where is the Tin Drum exactly :)  It's one of those
> million places that I've never heard of :)

Call me a fish but what time ??

Tin Drum is just before seven dials coming up from town
and from the outside world is down the Dyke Road just after
seven dials after the nasty roundabout. From the station
come out of the station turn right walk stright up the hill,
do a zig-zag to the right (still going up the hill). Now turn right
at the end of the road (this is now dyke road going towards seven dials
hopefully) and continue.

--
Simon