Southern regional get-together - Friday September 1, 2000

Neil Ford neil at ourshack.com
Fri Sep 1 09:34:14 BST 2000

On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 09:39:37PM +0100, John O'Farrell wrote:

> Friday night everywhere drink wise is going to busy, at least the sea
> front has loads of space, any suggestions as to the best meeting
> point? My own first thought was for the Tin Drum as it is less than
> 10 minutes from the station, has lots of space, smoking and non, bar
> and good food if we wanted to be really lazy and stay put. The sea on
> the other hand has the sunset if the rain holds off.

Well this sounds like a plan. Any complaints? If the weather is nice we can
always head to the beach.

So can someone give directions to the Tin Drum then please? I'm sure I know
where it is but can't for the life of me remember.

If plans change dramatically could someone call me (07971 988752). I'm due to
be out of the office this pm and hence away from email.

Neil.

--
Neil C. Ford
neil at ourshack.com / neil at binky.demon.co.uk