Help!!!

George Reid greid at dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org
Wed Oct 25 22:39:58 BST 2000

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Akshay Lamba wrote:

> Hello.
> I am a new user of FreeBSD. I am currently a Graduate student research assistant at University of Michigan, Dearborn and am trying to use FreeBSD as the router for a network here.
>   When i install FreeBSD and go to kernel configuration I get conflicts.What do i do?
>
> Regards,
> Akshay

You are bound to get conflicts if you haven't deleted unnecessary
(and non-present) hardware :) Delete the hardware in the config that
your system doesn't have; you should aim to start the kernel with a
minimal set of hardware.

---
"And then it comes to be that the soothing light
   at the end of your tunnel was just a freight
            train, comin' your way."

      George Reid * greid at ukug.uk.freebsd.org