Accounts

George Reid geeorgy at nevernet.net
Sat Oct 21 23:50:51 BST 2000

Hey,
Any chance of getting an e-mail address under the UKUG domain name? I did
e-mail Lee, but I guess he's either busy/drunk/abducted by aliens/killed
by evil Linux penguins/something else. I desperately need a new e-mail
addy, since I just resigned from NeverNET IRC (due to neophyte
administrators) and my NTL e-mail address is just uh, lame :)

BTW: Anybody up for an IRC server? I still have a few machines with decent
connectivity (~T1) and I'm looking to form a new network.

---
"And then it comes to be that the soothing light
   at the end of your tunnel was just a freight
            train, comin' your way."

       George Reid * geeorgy at nevernet.net