burning audio CDs

Martin Smith martinsm at gn.apc.org
Wed Oct 18 20:23:32 BST 2000

Aha! there's the rub, the music tracks on cd's are just wav files without
headers, when they are extracted they have headers added so you can see
what they are, but the cdr software should them remove these headers on
recording, I cant remember what you are using but gcombust along with
mkisofs does a good job of it, so does xcdroast though I havent yet
managed to compile that on fbsd yet

--
Martin Smith