burning audio CDs

Roger McCalman roger at runcircle.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 23:54:32 BST 2000

I have just been playing with burning audio CD's for
my wife's new car that only has a CD player. I found that
you have to use CDroms and not the re-writable ones as nither
my oldish CD player, ghetto blaster or the car could see the
CD-RW.

I also found that with my RICOH cd writer that I had to write at 4x
as 1x did not work. It screwed the drive up and the only way of
getting even cdcontrol info/status to work was to reboot.

Cheers, Roger