Anyone got a CD burner and a local repository?

Nik Clayton nik at freebsd.org
Fri Oct 13 16:59:06 BST 2000

On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 11:39:59PM +0100, Mark Ovens wrote:
> I've just got myself an extra disk so I've now got room for a local copy of
> the repository, but d/l it with a 56K modem is a bit unrealistic :)
>
> Does anyone have a (up to date) copy of the repository (and the checkouts
> file please) that they would be willing to burn to a CD as a .tgz and
> snail-mail to me?

I see that someone else is already covering it.

Just so people know -- at ApacheCon (the week after next, full details
at http://www.apachecon.com/) BSDi will be present, handing out FreeBSD
CDs and related paraphenalia (horns, tails possible, tattoos maybe).

If you're registered for the tutorial session of the conference, you will
also receive a CD with all the presentations on it.  BSDi are sponsoring
the proceedings, and as such, the CD also contains the complete FreeBSD
CVS tree (as of about two weeks ago, which is when the CDs went off for
duplication).

Hope that's useful to people.