Printing Query

Simon Griffiths simon.g at claycrossbs.co.uk
Wed Oct 11 16:36:30 BST 2000

Many thanks Richard....

I'd actually forgotten to even look at the handbook (tsk!).  Everything
seems to be fine on the FreeBSD front, the printer is happy and all the jobs
seem to be going through ok.

Now its just the samba side of things, heh, darn thing will only print a
maximum of 1mb of any job.  Time to dig into the samba doc's i do beleive.

Thanks for your help and guidance.

Simon Griffiths