Printing Query

Simon Griffiths simon.g at claycrossbs.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 10:41:20 BST 2000

Hi,

I remember some time ago when mandrake ruled the show here (sorry, not my
decision) we had a couple of boxes setup just for print serving over samba
with them having HP DJ690C's hanging off the back of them.  Since this time
I've replaced every linux box in the building, all three of them :), with
FreeBSD.  Now, the issue of samba printing comes back up and I've got
absolutely no idea how to setup FreeBSD to do all the necessary filtering
for the HP's and was wondering if anyone out there has any links/pointers on
how to do this.

Any and all help is very much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Simon Griffiths
Clay Cross Building Society
--