Need some Help

mel bessaha seek3r2k at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 06:35:57 BST 2000

To all BSD Gurus,

Forgive my ignorance in advance, Im still learning.

I have installed freeBSD on my Netfinity 3500 server successfully, only
I am unable to configure my ethernet adapter in sysinstall. It is not
present as a network interface for me to configure, I assume bsd had
trouble picking it up during the initial probe.  I have positively
identified the ethernet adapter to be an IBM EtherJet OnBoard adapter
after visiting IBM's online documentation. I was wondering if freeBSD
supported this device, and how to go about getting it working properly
with the OS if BSD does support it.

Thank you for your help.

Mel