[dan at langille.org: anyone in England going to BSDCon?]

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Tue Oct 3 12:35:16 BST 2000

On 3 Oct 2000, at 11:48, Josef Karthauser wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 11:46:53PM +0100, Brian Somers wrote:
> > I don't read -chat....
> >
> > You can send them to
> >
> >   35 Highmoor
> >   Amersham
> >   Bucks HP7 9BU
> >
> > if you like.  Then, Dan & I will have to try to find eachother at the
> > 'con....
> >
> > Dan, I'm arriving on the 13th and will probably frequent the
> > machine room from then onwards... when's a good time to meet ?
>
> They should already be in transit to me, but I'll let you carry them
> around if you want :)

Oops!  Sorry folks, I've been AFK far too long.

Josef: I've spoken with Nik.  He actually lives closer to the donor who
would like to drop the drives off personally.  He doesn't trust delivery.

Thanks folks, all of you, for your courier options.  I will indeed buy beer
for those that have offered their services.  I hope to hear from the donor
soon.

BTW: I've also been given 2xXEON 500Mhz CPUs.  I'm trying now to get
the necessary components.

http://freebsddiary.org/contribute.html

Hmmm, I wonder how much beer I can bring from NZ.  Any of you like
that?
--
Dan Langille
The FreeBSD Diary - http://www.freebsddiary.org/