Can you get Book PCs in the UK?

Nik Clayton nik at freebsd.org
Tue Oct 3 09:15:40 BST 2000

On Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 06:11:20PM +0100, Josef Karthauser wrote:
> Do directron not ship internationally?

They do, but they don't take credit cards for international orders.

> With our FreeBSD contacts in
> the states it should be possible to pursuade someone to take delivery
> of one and then ship it over surely?

Currently, I've got a few of the committers who've volunteered to order
one of these for me, which I'll then bring back myself when I come back
from BSDCon.

Hands up who's going to BSDCon?  I know myself, Paul, Joe, and Brian are.
Anyone else?