Email forwarding services

Duncan Barclay dmlb at ragnet.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 29 12:20:19 GMT 2000

Hi

Does anyone know of any free and reliable email forwarders that can re-write
addresses?

I've just registered a domain and would like to use my existing ISP (demon)
as a backup mail server
for when my cable modem is down... I don't really want to have to sign up
with another ISP and pay for stuff I don't need.

In essence, I want is some one to rewrite

    <foo>@<bar>.dmlb.org

  <foo>.<bar>@ragnet.demon.co.uk

and then forward it on.

I will then set up my MX records so that mail to dmlb.org will try my
FreeBSD box  but fall back to whoever is rewriting/forwarding.

If no one knows who can do this, maybe we can set it up on the UK user group
box?

Many thanks

Duncan