keyboard faker, anyone?

Cold Fire coldfire at closed-networks.com
Mon Nov 6 10:36:41 GMT 2000

On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 03:43:49PM +0000, Ian Pallfreeman wrote:

> I've grepped the Simtel index, and tried google and lycos, but all I get
> is referalls to the NetBSD FAQ, which tells me that I can buy a keyboard
> faker from many different vendors, omitting to suggest any.

I think I saw one in the betterbox catalogue, from what I can remember
though it was ridiculously expensive, around 40UKP i think, although
I think it offered some extra functionailty.

Steve

--
'Cold Fire, Britains most notorious hacker' Observer, July 1997
'The most recent conviction was that of [Cold Fire] whose On-line