Mail problems with freebsd.org

Ben Smithurst ben at scientia.demon.co.uk
Mon May 29 22:27:25 BST 2000

Josef Karthauser wrote:

>>> Ah, but how much does it cost?
>>
>> I'll assume that's a rhetorical question, but it's 11.75/month plus
>> phone calls (which I end up paying around 50-60 GBP/quarter for, with
>> the Demon number on best friend).  More expensive than the free ones
>> (duh) but like Brian said, you get what you pay for.
>
> pav's 100quid p/a plus phone calls.

Hmm.  What do you get for that?  Do you get the things I want from Demon
(mainly SMTP mail delivery, static IP and own subdomain)?  Mind you, I
probably won't move since I'm too lazy to tell people my new address.  I
really ought to get a domain name at some point.  (You guessed it, I'm
too lazy to do that too.)

--
Ben Smithurst / ben at scientia.demon.co.uk / PGP: 0x99392F7D