VMWare at LinuxExpo (was Re: VMware at Linux at Work London)

Nik Clayton nik at freebsd.org
Fri May 26 11:55:56 BST 2000

On Fri, May 05, 2000 at 12:36:05AM +0100, Brian Somers wrote:
> I don't know if any of you UK people out there are interested, but it
> looks like the crowd that develop VMWare are up for a meeting in the
> near future (see the attached) !

I'm on their announcements list, and they've confirmed that they'll be
at LinuxExpo on 1st/2nd June, on the SuSE stand.

The suggestion at the LUUG meeting last night was that we co-ordinate
things, so that there's a steady stream of people going up to their stand
and asking for a FreeBSD version (rather than a group of us turning up
en masse).

If you're going, drop me a (private) mail -- I'll draw up a roster, and
allocate times for you to go up to their stand with your wallet out, and
then walk away looking dejected when they tell you there's no plans to
do one.  :-)