Final Year Project

Gary Brewer gary at freebsd-uk.eu.org
Wed May 24 19:07:02 BST 2000

Dear All,

I am currently in the process of choosing what to do for a final year
project on my BSc Communications and Networks degree.

I am looking to do something which will help me in industry when I
graduate the year after. I am also looking to do something which invloves
programming in preferably C,C++ and/or Java. I want to do something
'emerging' such as IPv6 or VoIP so that it still pays very well and is
very up-to-date when I graduate in 2001. I believe I am a competent
programmer and could do something like this. I would also like to do
something which involves FreeBSD in some ways.

However, what exactly I can create/design with these new technologies is
very difficult. If anyone has any ideas or can point me somewhere where I
may be able to get some ideas I would be very grateful.

Thank you very much for your help in advanced!

Regards,

Gary

gary at garybrewer.com
http://www.garybrewer.com