LUUG Thursday 25th May (fwd)

Brian Somers brian at awfulhak.org
Mon May 22 19:43:02 BST 2000

And I though you were happy at Demon.... or were you tempted away !!!!

Given the turnout at the last LUUK attempt, I'm a bit loathe to
bother :-/  I can always be persuaded along if people show some
interested though....

The one question I came home with from the last attempt was "how were
we supposed to recognise the Linux guys anyway ?".  I saw no
penguins, and I did strut (in sofar as you can strut in a crowded
pub) up and down the bar a few times in an attempt to attract peoples
attention !

The Linux Expo on June 1 was my next target (I've booked the day off
work).  Anyone game for a curry after that ?