LinuxExpo 2000

Mark Blackman tmb at sophos.com
Mon May 22 16:56:58 BST 2000

I can't do anything during working hours, but I can turn up for
after 6pm if that's any help, which it almost certainly isn't. :)

Mark Blackman,Internet Systems Administrator,Sophos Anti-Virus
e-mail: tmb at sophos.com                   http://www.sophos.com
US Support: +1 888 SOPHOS 9        UK Support: +44 1235 559933