LinuxExpo 2000

Nik Clayton nik at freebsd.org
Mon May 8 13:03:50 BST 2000

On Fri, Apr 21, 2000 at 02:11:58PM +0100, Nik Clayton wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 12:50:55PM +0100, Paul Civati wrote:
> > Mark Blackman <tmb at sophos.com> wrote:
> > > I think there was a discussion of a (BSD) stand at LinuxExpo 2000
> > > ( http://www.itevents.co.uk/exhibitions/linux/ ) in London. Anybody
> > > know what the BSD presence is going to be like there?

[...]

> I've just registered for an exhibitors pack.  Lets see what they send.

So far, nothing.  I've just called them to chase it up, and someone should
be calling me back early tomorrow with more details.

Assume, for the moment, that WC/BSDI would be prepared to fund a stand +
promotional items.  Who here could give up two days to help run it?  The
1st/2nd June are a Thursday and Friday respectively.