Installation problem

David Crookes DavidC at convergenceholdings.com
Mon May 8 12:16:55 BST 2000

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFB8DE.EB409320

	Unfortunately free BSD doesn't seem to like our hardware - it won't
install - loads OK from the CDROM but then can't find the CDROM after the
tedious hardware configuration program has had its way. I tried all sorts of
hardware configurations with the same result.

	David Crookes
	DavidC at convergenceholdings.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFB8DE.EB409320

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>Installation problem</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BR>
<UL>
<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Unfortunately free BSD doesn't seem to =
like our hardware - it won't install - loads OK from the CDROM but then =
can't find the CDROM after the tedious hardware configuration program =
has had its way. I tried all sorts of hardware configurations with the =
same result.<BR>
</FONT><BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">David Crookes</FONT><FONT =
FACE=3D"Arial"><BR>
</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">DavidC at convergenceholdings.com</FONT><FONT =
FACE=3D"Arial"> </FONT>