VMware at Linux at Work London

Brian Somers brian at Awfulhak.org
Fri May 5 00:36:05 BST 2000

Hi,

I don't know if any of you UK people out there are interested, but it
looks like the crowd that develop VMWare are up for a meeting in the
near future (see the attached) !

I'm certainly interested in this technology (hey!  I've bought the
license !) from a development point of view, so I would think this
sort of thing appeals to a few more of us.

Anyone interested ?