ntlworld email problems

Scott Mitchell s.mitchell at computer.org
Tue May 2 13:56:30 BST 2000

On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 12:02:31PM +0100, Joe Karthauser wrote:
> There's nothing obviously wrong with it.  NTL's mail server ip address
> appears to resolve properly to a name.  (Which is one reason why it may
> have been broken).

That's what I thought... it's very weird.  I'll wait and see what jmb has
to say, but the thought of even getting ntl to understand what's broken,
let alone fix it, fills me with horror :-)

BTW, you're not in a position to kick dogma back into life are you?  I
haven't been able to log into it for about a week now, and I suspect
there's a whole lot of mail backed up on there for me...

Cheers,

	Scott