Meetings

Brian Somers brian at Awfulhak.org
Fri Mar 31 09:38:36 BST 2000

> How do,
>
> Anyone happen to know when and where for the LUUG meeting tonight?  I've
> just had a bounce back from Andrew Findlay <andrew at brunel.ac.uk> as he's
> away until the 2nd.

Damn !  Sorry I didn't reply, I've been behind on mail lately.  It
*was* in the Rising Sun on TCR.  There were only 4 people there
including myself, and we couldn't find any LUUG people.  I wandered
up & down the pub a few times sporting a FreeBSDCon shirt, but nobody
came out of the woodwork.

Attendees:
  me
  Ian Greely
  Mark Blackman
  George Cox

Ah well, lets hope we have better luck on the 29th.  Has anybody got
any suggestions about exactly where we're going ?  Newcastle ?  Aim
for getting there at about 18:00 ?