Date on date
n_hibma at calcaphon.com
Tue Mar 28 17:16:47 BST 2000
6th would not be a good date for me, 29th would.
But why doesn't the delegation from Up North just decide on a date and
see who is able to come over.
On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, Lee Johnston wrote:
> We were thinking about April 29th... But if a lot of people cannot make
> this, could put it back till the 6th May (Saturday).
> On Tue, Mar 28, 2000 at 11:36:01AM +0100, Nick Hibma wrote:
> > Did the lads and lassies up in Newcastle decide on a date for our date
> > yet?
> > Nick
> > --
> > n_hibma at webweaving.org
> > n_hibma at freebsd.org USB project
> > http://www.etla.net/~n_hibma/
> > ------ FreeBSD UK User's Group - Mailing List ------
> > http://listserver.uk.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-users
> Lee Johnston (lee at uk.freebsd.org)
> Telephone: +44 (0)7901-634 812 / (0)1207-542 592
n_hibma at webweaving.org
n_hibma at freebsd.org USB project
More information about the Ukfreebsd