Server Hardware & Co-location

c.raven at ukonline.co.uk c.raven at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 00:40:59 GMT 2000

Hate to put the cat amongst the pigeons as it were, but the UK  _IS_
expensive for hosting. If you do regard the 'Net' as a global commodity, go
USA for better price v connection.

I would love to say otherwise, but I co-locate USA for this reason ......
sorry UK guys, pull your socks up or press your upstream to lower their
prices .......

CR