LUUG

Brian Somers brian at Awfulhak.org
Wed Mar 22 10:21:25 GMT 2000

Hi,

Just to remind people, the LUUG are meeting on Thursday March 30 and
Richard Stallman is turning up to do a speech.

This'll be a good opportunity to look into the pros & cons of
becoming a UKUUG SIG as discussed on freebsd-users at FreeBSD.org not so
long ago.

Peter Galbavy - perhaps the only other uk OpenBSD committer (if not,
can the others please stand up!) said he'd come along too.

Have a look at http://www.ukuug.org/lugs/luug.shmtl for info about
the LUUG.  I believe people are meeting at the Rising Sun pub on
Tottenham Court Road, and then going on for something to eat between
20:30 & 21:15.  I've cc'd luug-publicity-request at brunel.ac.uk in the
hope that I'll be corrected if I'm wrong :-)

So now's the time to tell [read: beg] the trousers-wearer in your
household for permission to go out that evening !

Cheers.