(no subject)

Ben Ben
Tue Mar 21 14:58:35 GMT 2000

------=_NextPart_000_0180_01BF9345.EEA85920

Web-Recruit Ltd - A fresh new IT Recruitment agency dealing solely with =
Internet, Web & Digital Media Vacancies urgently seek your help.

We have increasing numbers of Internet companies (Small, Medium & Large) =
asking us for FreeBSD Developers/Engineers/Systems Admin. We currently =
have a large number of FreeBSD/UNIX vacancies to fill and would like to =
hear from you if you want to work with FreeBSD in the Internet arena.

Either email a CV to Ben at Web-Recruit.co.uk or call Ben Hobbs on 01908 =
269898.

Look forward to hearing from you !!

------=_NextPart_000_0180_01BF9345.EEA85920

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Web-Recruit Ltd - A fresh new IT =
Recruitment agency=20
dealing solely with Internet, Web &amp; Digital Media Vacancies urgently =
seek=20
your help.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We have increasing numbers of Internet =
companies=20
(Small, Medium &amp; Large) asking us for FreeBSD =
Developers/Engineers/Systems=20
Admin. We currently have a large number of FreeBSD/UNIX vacancies to =
fill and=20
would like to hear from you if you want to work with FreeBSD in the =
Internet=20
arena.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Either email a CV to <A=20
href=3D"mailto:Ben at Web-Recruit.co.uk">Ben at Web-Recruit.co.uk</A> or call =
Ben Hobbs=20
on 01908 269898.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Look forward to hearing from you=20
!!</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0180_01BF9345.EEA85920--