FreeBSD in Dixons

Scott Mitchell s.mitchell at computer.org
Mon Mar 13 00:12:09 GMT 2000

On Fri, Mar 10, 2000 at 11:34:48AM +0000, Nik Clayton wrote:
> So, everyone who wants to be able to buy FreeBSD at Dixons (which I assume
> would also include Currys and PC World, because they're all part of the
> same chain) say "Aye" now.

Aye!  Wow, a reason to go into Dixons...I probably shouldn't admit to using
FreeServe, should I?

I'll second whoever suggested there should be a different mailing list for
newbies (I quite like freebsd-users how it is).  Something like -questions,
but for UK users, would be great, provided we have sufficient people to
answer the questions.  I know I'd be more inclined to follow and contribute
to a UK-only group; the volume on -questions itself is just too much when
you have a dozen other more relevant lists to deal with as well :-(

	Scott
s.mitchell at computer.org | 0xAA775B8B |      -- Anon