New cvsup server and web mirror for the UK.

Mark Ovens mark at dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org
Wed Mar 8 23:54:53 GMT 2000

On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 07:31:23PM +0000, Josef Karthauser wrote:
> I'm very pleased to announce that we have a new cvsup server in
> the UK (cvsup3.uk.FreeBSD.org).  It is very well connected to Europe
> and and isn't badly connected to parts of the US either (New York
> via an STM1).
>
> It carries a complete distribution as well as Internat-Crypo parts.

Does this mean I can simply add:

	cvs-crypto

to my main supfile:

	*default host=cvsup.uk.FreeBSD.org
	*default base=/usr default
	*prefix=/usr
	*default release=cvs tag=.
	*default delete	use-rel-suffix

	*default compress

	src-all doc-all ports-all

I tried ``default host=cvsup.uk.internat.FreeBSD.org'' in my crypto
supfile but it came back with unknown host.