Printer Advice

Barry Freshwater barryf at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 8 14:30:40 GMT 2000

Hi all,

Since I started using FreeBSD nearly two years ago, it has inspired me
to start an OU degree in Computing, and I have found myself in the
position of needing to buy a printer (never needed such a beast before)
to use on both FreeBSD and windoze 95. Does anyone know if there is such
a thing as a list of manufacturers / models that would be compatible? I
am currently running 3.4-Stable and will update to 4.0-Stable when my CD
subscription changes.

Many Thanks

Barry Freshwater

--
| Barry Freshwater M.Inst.R    | FreeBSD - The Power To Serve |
| mailto:barryf at btinternet.com | http://www.uk.freebsd.org/   |