fetchmail

Ian MacDonald ian at macware.net
Mon Mar 6 11:19:42 GMT 2000

you say you know its comming down OK. Is this because you have set fetchmail
to log verbose to a file?

I use sendmail.cw and a virtusertable configured into the sendmail.cf by an
m4 script. In the cw file are listed all the domains that We accept mail for
and in the virtusertable are catchalls for those domains so that no mail
slips through. Any user that should recieve mail must be in the file, eg:

test at macware.demon.co.uk        test
test at macware.co.uk      test
test at macware.net        test
test at macbox.co.uk       test
test at mac-ware.co.uk     test

Try sending a message using the command line mail program adding the -v
switch to see what is is doing. If it is set up OK then you should se it
contact sendmail on your machine and any responce this gives.

Ian.