fetchmail

Ian MacDonald ian at macware.net
Sun Mar 5 19:17:58 GMT 2000

Try this. You will need to call fetchmail by hand (or in a cron job). I do
it this way because you can control the exact time that it queries the
server (better for dialup).

poll pop3.demon.co.uk protocol POP3
no dns
localdomains macware.co.uk macware.demon.co.uk macware.net mac-ware.co.uk
macbox.co.uk
user <username>
pass <password> is * here
fetchall

This should pick all mail up and send it to localhost:25. You will need to
have configured sendmail properly to accept the mail for your domains.

Ian.