NLFUG kick-off meeting and Jordan Hubbard?

Brad Knowles blk at skynet.be
Fri Mar 3 11:33:10 GMT 2000

Folks,

	I figure that many of us are probably no more than three or so
hours away Utrecht (in the Netherlands), and obviously we use
FreeBSD.  So, how many of us are planning on being at the kick-off
meeting of the NL FreeBSD Users Group?

	In case you're interested, See <http://www.nlfug.nl/agenda.html>
for more info, although at this late stage I doubt anyone is likely
to change their plans.

	Myself, I plan to be there, if only to harass Jordan and see if
there is anything else we can slip in besides OpenSSH that would
cause 4.0-RELEASE to slip even further.  ;-)

--
  These are my opinions and should not be taken as official Skynet policy
Brad Knowles, <blk at skynet.be>       Sys. Arch., Mail/News/FTP/Proxy Admin

Note: No Microsoft programs were used in the creation or distribution of
this message. If you are using a Microsoft program to view this message,
be forewarned that I am not responsible for any harm you may encounter as
a result.

See <http://i-want-a-website.com/about-microsoft/twelve-step.html> for
details.