[nik at freebsd.org: Re: Jordan in UK, was Re: current.freebsd.org (FTP)]

Nik Clayton nik at slashdot.org
Wed Mar 1 19:39:47 GMT 2000

[ Forgot to cc' this to the list  ]

----- Forwarded message from Nik Clayton <nik at freebsd.org> -----

Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 19:39:01 +0000
From: Nik Clayton <nik at freebsd.org>
To: Tony Finch <dot at dotat.at>
Subject: Re: Jordan in UK, was Re: current.freebsd.org (FTP)

On Wed, Mar 01, 2000 at 05:21:57PM +0000, Tony Finch wrote:
> Wilko Bulte <wilko at yedi.iaf.nl> wrote:
> >Jordan will be in the Netherlands and the UK for the next couple of
> >days. We do have Internet here these days..
>
> Is it too late to organize a UKUG meet with Jordan?

Working on it.  Bob Bruce has given me the number for the hotel in
Amsterdam that he's in.  I don't know for certain that he'll be in the
UK at any point (Wilko might have been mistaken) but I'll get back to the
list when I know something.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
    If you want to imagine the future, imagine a tennis shoe stamping
    on a penguin's face forever.