Oxford Meet - Social aspects?

Neil Ford neil at binky.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 27 11:56:47 BST 2000

Okay, so we know what's happening during the day on Saturday, but what about
Saturday night? There has been mention of 'going out for a beer' but none yet
of the traditional user group activity 'going for a curry' :-)

Would people be up for it? And could someone who knows Oxford better than I like
to suggest a restaurant? The place we used last time would be fine and there
was a Firkin pub just across the road! I just have no idea what the place was
called or for that matter where it actually was. Must have been a good night.

Does this sound like a plan or does anyone else have a better idea?

Neil.