UKUG meeting registration form

Paul Richards paul at originative.co.uk
Tue Jun 27 01:16:47 BST 2000

I've set up an automated registration system.

The web pages are a bit crude but it does the job. If you plan on
attending the meeting then please go the the web page and register.
Remember to click the right button for lunch and follow the instructions
on the page for sending in a cheque.

The URL is http://www.originative.co.uk/FreeBSD/register.html

Even if you've indicated to me by email, please take the time to
complete the form, it will make my life a lot easier.

We need to firm up the numbers by the end of this week so if you're
planning on coming please tell us in the next few days.

Paul.