NEWBIE QUESTION

Roger Hardiman roger at cs.strath.ac.uk
Mon Jun 26 08:07:02 BST 2000

Hi Rick,

welcome to the UKUG.

> I am new to unix even though i have read approx. six books including
> the third edition of the complete freebsd, i still have thousands of
> questions and more about those answers.

You can post questions to the UK UserGroup mailing list and
several of us will try our best to answer them.

If you have only just joined the user group, you may not realise there
is a user group meeting in Oxford on 8th July.
A good place to come and ask questions.

Finally, where in the UK are you?
There may be someone near to you who dies not mind helping
out.

Roger