User group meeting, Saturday July 8th, Moat House Hotel, Oxford

Rich Wood rich at dynamite.org
Sat Jun 24 14:14:59 BST 2000

On 22 Jun 2000, at 22:24, Paul Richards wrote:

<huge snip>

Well I most likely be coming up so provisionally book me in for a
lunch. Due to the cost I doubt I'll stay for the night.

cc'd to the list because if anyone from the Bath area wants a lift up
I've got room for three more in the car. Most likely coming back
again Saturday evening unless someone can suggest cheap accomodation.

Rich
--
rich at dynamite.org                 rich at FreeBSD.org.uk
If that's what they call normal, I'd rather be insane