LinuxExpo report

Nik Clayton nik at freebsd.org
Mon Jun 5 13:22:29 BST 2000

On Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 08:24:31PM +0900, Daniel C. Sobral wrote:
> You _do_ know the FreeBSD project uses Perforce internally in at least
> one side project, right? :-)

Yes and no.  I recall seeing enigmatic mentions (just like the one above)
from time to time on the lists, but no one ever actually comes forward and
says "We're using this, this is what we're using it for, this is why we
chose it, and if you want to help out (or experiment with it) then this is
what you need to."

[ Sorry, was that hint strong enough ? ]