[Regional] South of England get-together

Neil Ford neil at ourshack.com
Mon Jul 31 12:24:13 BST 2000

In an attempt to keep momentum going I'd like to try and organise a meeting
in the south for those interested. This is really a start to the regional
co-ordinator idea proposed by Lee and to guage response. No point organising
something if no-one want to come :-)

This time of year isn't ideal, what with holidays and the like but let's give
it a go.

I have no preconceived ideas on location, apart from trying to keep it out of
London, or on when, though weekends may be better for most people. So all and
any suggestions are welcome. Of course a lot will depend on where those
attending are based. No point suggesting say Basingstoke if everyone is east of
the M23.

Please speak up if you're interested in meeting up and lets see if we can't
get something organised and maybe inspire others to do the same. It would be
great to have had some success to talk about at the next conference.

Neil.
--
Neil Ford
neil at ourshack.com / neil at binky.demon.co.uk