ls-120

Iain M Weir email at iainweir.co.uk
Thu Jul 27 12:29:04 BST 2000

> Did you try /dev/afd0c instead?  I'm not sure if that would help=20
> though.

afd0s1: Slice starts beyond end of disk: Rejecting it
afd0s2: Slice starts beyond end of disk: Rejecting it
afd0s3: Slice starts beyond end of disk: Rejecting it
afd0s4: Slice starts beyond end of disk: Rejecting it
msdos: /dev/afd0c: Invalid argument

> :-/ What does 'fdisk /dev/afd0' show?

fdisk: can't get file status of /dev/adf0
fdisk: cannot open disk /dev/adf0: No such file or directory

> With what error?  I assume this isn't just because=20
>you've got a  process using the mounted filesystem?
> (e.g., a shell with its  current directory in that filesystem.)

opps. That one should have been obvious. That one problem solved

Cheers Iain.