Server co-location questions

Mark Blackman tmb at maddog.u-net.com
Thu Jul 20 20:52:37 BST 2000

I can suggest my current employer Direct Connection.

http://www.dircon.net/direct-locate/index.html

We've got a suite in Telehouse with a fair bit of space.
You can cobble together a simple sms_client
(http://www.styx.demon.co.uk) based solution
or we could probably do it just as well in fact. I'd be
willing to write a quickie script for you as I done it
for myself already. Co-location is fairly expensive
compared to shell access + web-server unless you really
need it. Direct Connection also do managed servers if
you're interested. I'll let a couple of the other
ISP employees sell their wares now.

- Mark Blackman