Outage: cvsup.uk.FreeBSD.org.

Brian Somers brian at Awfulhak.org
Wed Jul 19 13:44:43 BST 2000

> > Many thanks,
>
> Many thanks to you. An invaluable service you are providing. I could not
> live without it. Or without you for that matter. How could anyone?

Are you trying to tell us something ?

> [slap]
>
> Ah! Coffee.

Ah - lack of caffeine !

Perhaps the simplest load-balancing trick would be to make cvsup.*
into changing CNAMEs and have cvsup?.* fixed as they are currently ?
That way, people that don't care and run cvsup infrequently can just
use cvsup, whereas people who care could figure out which cvsup?.*
they actually want to use....